lready seen him being mentioned in the same breath as Wales record try-scor | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jcy
jcy Oct 7 '19
In an unexpected turn of events, Robert Wobbles Wright found himself going into the grand finals without dropping a set at the Evolution Championship Series in 2013, the same event that included all five gods of Super Smash Bros. Nike Air Max 97 Outlet . Melee. The beloved Ice Climbers player triumphed over Joseph Mango Marquez, Kevin PPMD Nanney and Juan Hungrybox Debiedma. But the storybook run came to an abrupt end as Mango recovered from the losers bracket to defeat Wobbles in two consecutive sets.Fans hoped that the second place finish at Evo 2013 was a start of things to come, but Wobbles lived true to his word and retired from competitive play. For the next couple of years, Wobbles shifted from a player to a community figure, primarily as a commentator at majors and as a teacher at local tournaments in Texas.Occasionally, he competed at larger regionals -- he did phenomenally well for a player out of commission -- defending his turf from the likes of Jason Mew2King Zimmerman, Weston Westballz Dennis, and Joey Lucky Aldama. Wobbles viewed Smash majors as fun events to hang out with friends. It wasnt always smooth sailing, though. In 2015, he entered Evo with Mario and finished in 129th place.On November 2015, Wobbles signed with esports team Panda Global as a commentator and a competitor. Since then, he has found himself competing at events with a mix of peaks and valleys in both performance and mindset. He performed well at the Low Tier City events in Texas, but he also finished an abysmal 97th at Genesis 3.While most Ice Climbers prefer efficiency by wobbling their opponents, Wobbles, despite what his name might suggest, prefers other unique options and uses de-syncs to create highlight-worthy combos. For Wobbles, the innovation brings him more enjoyment than mashing A at a set rhythm over and over again, but hes realized that this hasnt led to the best results.I look at some of the sets Ive lost, he said. There have been many close games where I lose by a stock because I went for a riskier play instead of wobbling.There are two Wobbles: one that loves to play for fun and one that plays competitively. Wobbles laments what competition turns him into, sheepishly admitting that he turns into a sore loser. Given his competitive drive, he notes that its very frustrating to play in try-hard mode.In a tournament set, I have to play safe when Im going for the win and focus on what works, he said. In the Peach matchup, I blizzard and set up walls for the entire match. Eventually, I get bored and mess up, then he takes the stock.Even when Wobbles won a set, he frequently left upset and tilted. He realized he was okay with playing competitively and wobbling against better players like Hungrybox or Mew2king, but he didnt always see it that way when facing players in a lower tier. Every moment against a better player was a learning experience for him to refine his gameplay. Coming off this epiphany, he shifted his mindset towards playing competitively against other players as well.Ive turned tournament sets into a teacher-student relationship with my opponent, he said. I bring in situations to see if they can deal with it. If they make dumb mistakes, then they need to learn. Im the teacher passing out the test.In regards to wobbling, he added, If my opponent ended up getting wobbled seven or eight times in a set, they clearly didnt pass the test. Study and come back next time because you didnt learn and certainly didnt deserve the win.The teacher-student mentality has liberated Wobbles from the issues of playing his hardest. Still, he knows hes at his best when his overall mindset is not so much about winning as it is about keeping a healthy mental state. In the past month, Wobbles has focused on playing Overwatch and strumming the guitar instead of grinding on Melee. This allows him to stay calm and become less frustrated with the game while maintaining his mood and energy levels.Back in 2013, I was having fun and enjoying the moment, he said. Defeating three gods and finishing in second was the byproduct. My main focus this time is just to have a good mindset, have fun, and enjoy myself as much as possible while not intentionally sabotaging my chances [by not wobbling].Pretty much the moment I am facing anybody who constitutes the slightest threat at Evo, theyre getting wobbled. Mercilessly.- PG Wobblin Wobbles (@PG_Wobbles) July 6, 2016A mentally healthy Wobbles is definitely a scary one. Hes performed well in Texas over the past two years, but can he perform at a national level again? Maybe well see a glimmer of Evo 2013 Wobbles this weekend. Wholesale Nike Air Max 97 . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Discount Nike Air Max 97 ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. https://www.fakeairmax97wholesale.com/ . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Wales star Jamie Roberts has delivered a damning verdict on his performance against opening autumn opponents Australia and says he fully respected head coach Rob Howleys decision to drop him.Roberts has been restored to the Wales midfield for Saturdays Principality Stadium appointment with Japan, when he will win an 85th cap and extend a 45-Test midfield partnership with fellow British and Irish Lion Jonathan Davies.And the 30-year-old Harlequins centre is determined to bounce back after paying a hefty and unfamiliar price for Wales 32-8, five-try Wallabies defeat earlier this month by losing his place when they took on -- and beat -- Argentina six days ago.I could think of a few four-letter expletives to describe how I played against Australia, Roberts said. The hardest thing was probably trying to find a reason why, but it was nothing more and nothing less than a bad day at the office.I pride myself on consistency of performance, especially defensively, but it was a disappointing day personally and for the side. I certainly didnt deserve to play last weekend.Having spoken to Rob after the Australia game, I fully respected his decision. Its the nature of what we do. Its a competitive squad here, and we know if we dont perform, you dont deserve to keep the jersey.So I did a bit of soul-searching and certainly had a few sleepless nights, but you learn from it and I am ready and raring to go again this weekend.I walked off the pitch against Australia with a big inkling that I was going to be dropped. I made mistakes -- mistakes I dont normally make -- and that was the hardest thing was trying to find the reason why.I have been playing well this season and came into the camp with confidence. I had a poor performance. I am not over-thinking it.The competition in the squad is strong, esppecially at centre, and if you dont play well you dont deserve to keep the jersey. Nike Air Max 97 Sale. That is what drives us all forward, and hopefully thats what will drive me forward this week with a point to prove. Thats what Test rugby is about, and we are all in a better place for it.Roberts was an unused replacement last weekend as Wales edged out the Pumas 24-20, but he has dismissed any notion of Japans Cardiff visit providing him with an opportunity for redemption.Its not a shot at redemption -- it would be selfish to say that -- its about Wales winning and playing my part in that, he added. You learn from it. It has given me a new perspective, given me a kick up the backside, which I hope, when I look back on this season, that I needed. That is the way I am treating it.Wales have beaten Japan eight times in nine Tests, and that domination should continue with something to spare on Saturday, building further momentum ahead of next weeks autumn finale against South Africa.And one of the highlights could be an appearance off the bench by 18-year-old uncapped Ospreys wing Keelan Giles, whose devastating finishing ability and blistering pace have already seen him being mentioned in the same breath as Wales record try-scorer Shane Williams.I cant remember a guy as evasive as Keelan since Shane Williams, said Roberts, continuing the theme. We have had a drill in training when were put up one on one with Keelan, and it has been quite embarrassing.He is a frightening prospect, and I hope he gets a chance to come on and show his worth and show his potential. He is a humble lad and he knows this is a big opportunity for him. He has the potential to cause carnage. ' ' ' 
Max
Max Apr 16
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт сайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт